Over the past day, the Ukrainian Defense Forces repelled the attacks of the invaders in the areas of the settlements of Zemlyanka and Chugunovka in the Kharkiv region, as well as Soledar, Bakhmut, Andreevka, Kleschievka, Novomikhailovka, Maryinka, Nevelskoye, Pervomayskoye and Avdiivka in the Donetsk region. This is stated in the morning summary of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
It is noted that the situation in the Volyn and Polesye directions is without significant changes.
“In October, measures are being taken to check mobilization resources on the territory of Belarus. Special groups have been created under local executive authorities to verify and clarify information about potential recruits. There is a clarification of the type of activity of men of military age, military specialties and marital status. The threat of missile and air strikes on Ukraine’s critical infrastructure from the territory of Belarus remains, including the use of Iranian-made strike UAVs,” the General Staff said in a statement.
In other directions, the enemy carried out shelling:
- in the Slobozhansky direction – from tanks, mortars, cannon and rocket artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Grigorovka, Krasnoe, Ogirtsevo, Staritsa, Petro-Ivanovka, Figolovka, Domashnee, Krasnaya Zarya and Chugunovka;
- in the Kupyansky and Limansky directions – against tanks and various-caliber artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Berestovo, Grekovka, Zarechnoye, Kovalevka, Makeevka, Yampolevka, Kamenka and Belogorovka;
- in the Bakhmut direction – from tanks, mortars, cannon and rocket artillery, in the areas of the settlements of Bakhmutskoye, Bakhmut, Belogorovka, Veseloye, Zelenopole, Klishchievka, Kurdyumovka, New York, Ozaryanovka, Poprosnoye, Soledar, Disputed and Yakovlovka;
- in the Avdeevka direction – from tanks and artillery of various types, in the areas of the settlements of Avdeevka, Poprosnoye, Vodyanoye, Nevelskoye, Krasnogorovka, Konstantinovka, Pervomayskoye, Novomikhailovka, Maryinka, Prechistovka, Novopol, Novoselka and Zheleznodorozhnoye;
- in the Novopavlovsk and Zaporozhye directions – from cannon and rocket artillery in the areas of the settlements of Bolshaya Novoselka, Vremovka, Vugledar, Gulyaipole, Zheleznodorozhnoye, Malinovka, Nikolskoye, Olgovskoye, Pavlovka and Shevchenko.
- In the Yuzhnobug direction, the enemy was shelling in the areas of settlements near the line of collision. Among them are Shevchenkovo, Ternovye Pody, Mirnoye, Novogrigorovka, Kvitneve, Kiselevka, Blagodativka, Novopoltavka, Belogorka, Davydov Brod and Trifonovka.
The infrastructure of Nikopol and Ilyinka in the Dnipropetrovsk region suffered from the fire of rocket and cannon artillery.