Due to the losses, the Russians are planning to carry out the so-called “mobilization” of the male population in the temporarily occupied territories, men are forbidden to leave the settlements.
In the temporarily occupied territories of Kharkiv and Kherson regions, the invaders are strengthening the administrative and police regime, entry and exit from settlements are prohibited, and a curfew has been introduced.
In Kherson, there was a search of the residential premises of the Vostochny microdistrict, from which the Antonovsky bridge is visible. The local residents of Kakhovka and Kozatsky were warned by the Russian military about opening fire to kill if they approached the crossings.
During the day, the enemy launched 16 missile and 34 air strikes. 28 settlements were affected. In particular, Slavgorod, Bolshaya Pisarevka, Bolshiye Prokhody, Avdeevka, Nevelskoye, Maryinka, Neskuchnoye, Bolshaya Novoselka, Dnieper and Bruskinskoye.
In the Kharkiv direction, enemy units from the 3rd motorized rifle division of the 20th combined arms army were left without supply routes, the personnel are in a panic mood.
It is known about the numerous sanitary losses of the enemy in the indicated direction. More than 75 wounded Russian soldiers were delivered to Valuiki, Belgorod Region, while more than a hundred invaders were evacuated from Belgorod to Moscow.
In the Volynsky and Polesye directions, the situation has not changed significantly.
In other directions, the enemy fired from tanks, mortars, cannon and rocket artillery, namely:
- in the Seversky direction – not far from Belopolye, Linovoye and Grabovsky, Sumy region;
- in the Kharkiv direction – in the areas of the settlements of Lyutovka, Timofeevka, Dementievka, Zolochiv, Sosnovka, Pitomnik, Ruskie Tishki, Cherkasy Tishki and Borshcheva;
- in the Slavyansk direction – in the areas of the settlements of Slavyansk, Dolina, Krasnopolye, Bolshaya Kamyshevakha, Dovgenkoye and Dmitrovka;
- in the Kramatorsk direction – near Krivaya Luka, Piskunovka, Sidorov and Razdolevka;
- in the Bakhmut direction – in the areas of the settlements of Veselaia Dolina, Soledar, Bakhmutskoye, Bakhmut, Yakovlevka, Belogorovka and Veseloe;
- in the Avdeevka direction – near Avdeevka, Opytny, Vodyany, Pervomaisky, Karlovka and Krasnogorovka;
- in the Novopavlovsky direction – in the areas of the settlements of Velikie Novoselki, Shevchenko, Ugledar and Maryinka;
- in the Zaporozhye direction – near Huliaipole, Rivnopolye, Novoselka, Svobodny Pole, Krasnoye and Malinovka;
- in the Yuzhnobuzh direction – in the areas of the settlements of Mirnoye, Stepnaya Dolina, Belaya Krinitsa, Dry Pond, Lyubomirovka, Bezymyanny and Novaya Zarya.
The defense forces repelled enemy attacks in the areas of the settlements of Sosnovka, Mayorsk, Nikolaevka Second, Zaitsevo, Veselaia Dolina, Soledar, Bakhmut, Peski, Pervomayskoye and Novomikhailovka.
Aviation dealt 23 strikes. Four air defense systems were destroyed, 4 strong points and 15 places of accumulation of enemy manpower and equipment were hit. In addition, our air defense units destroyed two aircraft (Su-25 and Su-34), one Ka-52 helicopter, two UAVs and one guided missile.
Also, two unmanned aircraft command posts, strongholds, accumulation of weapons and military equipment of the enemy in the areas of concentration were hit. A pontoon crossing and enemy watercraft with military equipment on them fell into the affected area.