In addition, more than 800 Russian tanks, 169 aircraft and 150 helicopters were destroyed.
From February 24 to April 19, the total losses of personnel of Russian troops on the territory of Ukraine amounted to approximately 20,800 people. This was reported at the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- 169 aircraft
- 150 helicopters
- 802 tanks
- 2063 armored fighting vehicles
- 386 artillery systems
- 67 air defense systems
- 132 multiple launch rocket systems
- 76 tanks with fuels and lubricants
- 158 operational-tactical UAVs
- 8 ships / light speedboats
- 1495 vehicles
- 27 units of special equipment
- 4 OTRK launchers
The data is being specified, since the high intensity of hostilities complicates the calculation.