From February 24 to March 23, the total losses of personnel of Russian troops on the territory of Ukraine amounted to approximately 15,600 people. This was reported at the General Staff.
- 101 aircraft
- 124 helicopters
- 517 tanks
- 1578 armored fighting vehicles
- 267 artillery systems
- 47 air defense systems
- 80 multiple launch rocket systems
- 70 tanks with fuels and lubricants
- 42 operational-tactical UAVs
- 4 ships / light speedboats
- 1008 vehicles
- 15 units of special equipment
It is emphasized that the data is being specified, since the high intensity of hostilities complicates the calculation.